Training providers wishing to advertise their courses as being ISTQB compliant must pass an accreditation process which is designed to ensure that:
- Training materials conform with the current syllabi
- Trainers have relevant experience and skills in both software testing and training
- Organisations have access to facilities adequate for delivering training.
VTB welcomes applications for accreditation and provides support in the application process.
Benefits of ISTQB Accreditation
- The benefits of ISTQB accreditation for a company include:
- The company will be authorised to use both the “ISTQB Accredited Training Provider” and/or “ISTQB Accredited Training Materials” logos advertise its courseware.
- The company’s logo and contact details will be included on the Accredited Training Providers page of the VTB website
- The company will be entitled to book VTB invigilators for in-house exams
- The company will be kept up-to-date with developments in software testing through regular communications from VTB
Potential customers will be directed to accredited training providers
- Support and assistance from the VTB