Software Testing Professional
IT | Software Testing | Quality Assurance | VTB | ISTQB
- Provide teaching and expertise to students studying the certification programs by VTB & Accredited Training providers.
- Develop appropriate courseware, exam and additional materials to support student learning
- Prepare students to sit and successfully pass the relevant certification exam
- A minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience in software testing
- A relevant IT related bachelor’s degree or above is desirable but not essential
- A proven track record in delivering training across audiences of all levels and achieving excellent results.
- The ability to use a variety of learning concepts, theories and practices, incorporating mature learning principles
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to effectively manage the administrative aspects of the role
- A flexible, engaging, supportive and inclusive training style.
- Approachable, friendly, outgoing and professional – Has a positive and proactive mind-set, a sense of humour and a can do attitude.
- Articulate and able to communicate confidently and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Be honest, reliable and self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Business experience including business owner and/or management/leadership experience is desirable.
- Experience in delivering online training in real time is desirable but not essential
If you require more information please direct your queries to our dedicated team at [email protected]. To ensure communications are managed in the strict order in which they are received we only respond to requests for information made to [email protected] We aim to respond to your email within 48 hours of receipt.