Certified AR/VR Tester course is for a tester who want to develop their testing skills in AR/VR application development project. This course will provide you with the fundamental knowledge to AR and VR with its usages, importance of its testing, and challenges. You will be understanding the key concept and methods of AR/VR testing. you will also learn the detailed approaches of AR/VR Testing with test automation frameworks
Certified AR/VR Tester is designed for:
- Testers of any level who are or will be working on AR/VR application development project.
- Testers wanting to improve their testing knowledge in AR/VR application development project.
- Testers seeking a general understanding of AR/VR application development.
There are no prerequisites for this AR/VR Tester certification training course, so everyone is able to attend. There is no pre-course reading.
1. Introduction to AR/VR
1.1 What is Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality?
1.2 How does AR/VR works?
1.3 Difference between AR/VR
1.4 Advantages and Disadvantages of AR/VR
1.5 Usage of AR/VR
1.6 AR/VR application Testing
1.7 Challenges of AR/VR Testing
2. Types of AR/VR Testing
2.1 Hardware Testing
2.2 Mobile Application Testing
2.3 Usability Testing
2.4 Performance Testing
2.5 Security Testing
2.6 Compatibility Testing
2.7 User Specifications and Experience Testing
2.8 Accessibility Testing
3. Approaches of AR/VR Testing
3.1 Record AR Session to debug application
3.2 Unity VR Testing Tools
3.3 Test Automation Framework for AR/VR
3.4 Testing for Motion Sickness
Participants need to sit the Certified AR/VR Tester Exam order to acquire the certification. The exam format is outlined below:
- 40 questions
- Multiple choice
- Closed book
- Duration : 1 Hour (1 Hour + 15 Minutes for participants whose first language is not English)
Participants need to achieve 65% in order to pass the examination