ISTQB ADVANCED – TEST ANALYST certificate demonstrates an acceleration of knowledge and awareness of Software Testing to a universally acknowledged level. This training course concentrates primarily on generating advanced Test Analysts.
The International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) is the accreditor of this Advanced Level Test Analyst training course, and the content of this course is based on the ISTQB’s most recent syllabus.
This certificate designed for those working within Software Testing who have reached an advanced point in their career. Hence, professionals who may be suited to this course include: Test Analysts, Test Managers, Test Engineers, Software Testers and Test Consultants
Delegates who wish to attend this training course must have successfully completed the ISTQB Software Testing Foundation qualification. We also advise that delegates possess a minimum of three years testing experience.
- Testing process
- Test management: responsibilities for the Test Analyst
- Specification-based test techniques – equivalence partitioning, boundary value analysis, decision tables, state transition testing, use cases, classification tree method, pairwise testing, domain analysis, user story testing
- Defect and experienced based test techniques – error guessing, checklist-based, exploratory testing
- Testing software characteristics – accuracy, suitability, interoperability, usability, accessibility
- ReviewsDefect managementTest tools
ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst certification Exam.
The exam is formatted as so:
- 60 questions
- Multiple choice
- Closed book
- Duration : 3 Hours (3 Hours + 45 Minutes for participants whose first language is not English)
It is necessary for participants to achieve 65% in the exam to acquire the Advanced Test Analyst certification.