Certified Penetration Tester course is for a tester who want to Penetration Testing skills. The course focuses on the practical side of penetration testing and ethical hacking but also will share with you the theory side of each attack. Before jumping into Penetration Testing with Ethical Hacking tools you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software on your machine. In this course, you will have a chance keep yourself up-to-date and equip yourself with a range of Ethical Hacking skills.
Certified Digital Penetration Tester is designed for:
- Experienced Tester wanting to learn about Penetration Testing hands-on skills.
- Test Managers needing the skills to plan and lead Penetration Testing project.
- Security testing professionals wanting to accredit their skills for recognition by employers, clients and peers.
There are no prerequisites for this Penetration Tester certification training course, so everyone is able to attend. There is no pre-course reading.
1. Introduction to Digital Penetration Testing
1.1 Ethical Hacker
1.2 Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES)
1.3 Approach of Penetration Testing
2. The Basics
2.1 Kali Linux
2.2 Linux Fundamentals
2.3 Script – Bash, Python and PowerShell
2.4 Network Tools
2.5 Metasploit Framework
3. Reconnaissance and Assessment
3.1 Open Source Intelligence and Passive Reconnaissance
3.2 Active Reconnaissange
3.3 Vulnerability Assessment
4.1 Password Attacks
4.2 Web Application Attacks
4.3 Client-Side Exploitation
4.4 Social Engineering
4.5 Wireless Attacks
4.6 Bypassing Antivirus Applications
5. Post Explitation
5.1 Linux Post Exploitation
5.2 Windows Post Exploitation
6. Buffer Overflow Attack
6.1 Stack-Based Buffer Overflow in Linux
6.2 Stack-Based Buffer Overflow in Windows
6.3 Structured Exception Handler Overwrites
6.4 Fuzzing, Porting Exploits, and Metasploit Modules
Participants need to sit the Certified Penetration Tester Exam order to acquire the certification. The exam format is outlined below:
- 40 questions
- Multiple choice
- Closed book
- Duration : 1 Hour (1 Hour + 15 Minutes for participants whose first language is not English)
Participants need to achieve 65% in order to pass the examination