- The ISTQB Foundation Level exam is 3,000,000 Vietnam Dong
- The ISTQB Agile Tester Extension – Foundation Level exam is 3,000,000 Vietnam Dong
- Each of the ISTQB Advanced Level exams is 4,000,000 Vietnam Dong
- Each of the Expert Level exams is 6,000,000 Vietnam Dong
- Note that the ISTQB Foundation Level – Model-Based Tester is still on developing stage.
- Note that VTB recommends that you prepare for the ISTQB exam by utilizing an VTB-accredited training provider or by using self-study materials such as the ISTQB syllabi and glossary. We cannot confirm the accuracy or authenticity of other, non-accredited online test preparation sites or materials. You may also find these software testing books and publications to be useful.
Via an Exam Center
More Details and Instructions
- If you wish to take a Foundation Level exam, There will be no prior process required.
- If you wish to take a Foundation Level Extension – Agile Tester exam, you need to contact VTB office at [email protected] so we can verify the CTFL certification and then allow access to the Agile exam. Send us your name as it appears on your VTB CTFL certificate. (If your CTFL is not from VTB, then you must send a copy of your CTFL certificate.
- If you wish to take an Advanced Level exam, you must first submit proof of CTFL certification and a resume and/or employer verification of 3 years experience to [email protected] In the cover email, the examinee must state that the information contained in the resume or employer verification is accurate and complete to the best of his/her ability.
- Once we receive your documentation, you will receive an email that your qualification has been accepted. If you have already qualified for Advanced Level exams, email [email protected] [email protected] with a request to access the Advanced Level exam.
- There is a 1,000,000 Vietnam Dong fee for a reschedule or cancellation within 72 hours of your exam. To reschedule or cancel your exam, you need to contact to [email protected] [email protected]
Via an Accredited Training Provider Course
VTB Accredited Training Providers offer courses and exams that will help prepare you for the ISTQB Certification exam.
See the list of VTB Accredited Training Providers page. This option is eligible for discounts through VTB’s Volume Purchase Program.
|FMIT Institute||126 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, District 3|
|Hanoi Tester Training Center|
|3 Floor, 110 Nguyen Ngoc Nai,|
|QUALITY RESOURCES & SOLUTIONS||Tang 3, ngach 7, ngo 36, Duy Tan, Dich Vong Hau, Cau Giay,|
Onsite at Your Company
If you have twenty or more examinees for the Foundation, Agile, Advanced or Expert Level exams, or any combination to be administered at the same time, you may have VTB come to your site to administer the exam. To learn more, contact VTB headquarters at [email protected] This option is eligible for discounts through VTB’s Volume Purchase Program.
At Your College or University
VTB offers a 30% discount on the exam fee to institutions of higher education that teach the ISTQB software tester certification syllabus and glossary and wish to certify their students as CTFLs. By participating, the instructor agrees to secure an unpaid Proctor and administer the certification exam.
For further information, instructors should contact VTB Headquarters at [email protected] .
In order to register for the exam, please fill the below form and send to [email protected]
- Full Name: * (as to appear on your certificate)
- Email: *
- Date of Birth: *
- Contact Number: *
- Company Name:
- Street Address: *
- Suburb: *
- Postcode: *
- Country: *
- Product: *
- Exam Location: *
- Exam Date:
I have a disability and would like VTB to contact me: Yes No
Payment Option: * Credit Card Internet Banking
No payment required (voucher holder)
Certificate and Logo Usage Agreement *
I agree that as a holder of the requested certificate I shall:
a) Comply with the relevant provisions of the certification;
b) Make claims regarding certification only with respect to the scope for which certification has been granted;
c) Not use the certification in such a manner as to bring the board into disrepute, and not to make any statement regarding the certification which the member board may consider misleading or unauthorised;
d) Discontinue the use of all claims to certification that contains any reference to the member board or certification upon suspension or withdrawal of certification, and to return any certificates issued by the member board; and
e) Not use the certificate in a misleading manner.